I have three big reasons to be excited for this week:
1) I have a big interview on Wednesday morning.
- I really hope something works out soon because although I’m really enjoying unemployment, I don’t have a lot of money anymore and that kind of sucks.
2) I’m hosting a Top Chef finale party on Wednesday night.
- Please pack your knives and go. I love this show and love having friends over, and eating and drinking, so it’s the perfect combination. Go crazy-eyed Carla.
3) I have two free tickets to the Maury Show on Friday.
- Last week, I was watching Maury and a little thing came up and said “for free tickets to the Maury Show, call this number”. So I looked at it for a second, and then thought, “well, I have nothing else to do.” So I called and got two free tickets a taping on Friday. I think it’s going to be really, really fun. Everyone should be jealous.
My new unemployment motto is officially: “I have nothing else to do.” This way, I’ll do as much as possible and see as many people as possible while I have my freedom.